At A Glance:
Appreciate the amazing view of the scenic rolling hills of Pueblo of Pojoaque from the windows of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe North hotel. The hotel itself matches the Native American community of Santa Fe, with its Southwestern décor, art and colors that just immerse visitors in the wonderful native atmosphere. Situated just 15 minutes north of Santa Fe, NM, the suite hotel is the perfect place to admire the stunning imagery of the Jemez and Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
Reserve your hotel room at Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe North with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- Whether you are on a business trip, a family vacation, or simply sightseeing, the hotel boasts of a myriad of amenities to suit every need
- All the suites come with high speed internet access to ensure that you stay connected at all times during your stay
- In case of urgent business needs, printers, fax machines and express mail are available in the business center of the hotel, which can accommodate business meetings as well
- For families, the suites have their own fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meals so you can truly feel at home.
- The hotel has its own restaurant where you can dine at your convenience
- For those looking to maintain their figure, the hotel also features exercise facilities
- Unwind in the seasonally heated swimming pool
- What makes the hotel unique is their disability support, with service staff trained specifically for assisting the PWD.
- In addition, the hotel permits pets to be cared for at your behest
In and Around:
- Aside from the scenic views of the majestic mountains of New Mexico, local attractions include the Santa Fe Plaza
- Enjoy the views from the Nambe Falls
- Take photos from the Bandelier National Monument
- For a truly authentic Native American experience, you can travel to the nearby Taos Pueblo, an actual Native American community open to tourists